Thursday, April 30, 2009

For those of you have noticed that I am a sporadic blogger, I am hoping to turn over a new leaf.  Although no one else really cares that is has been 3 months since my last blog entry, I would like to use this as an opportunity to journal our "perfect" life!  OKAY!  Let's just get that out in the open.....my life is as I would like to say, "perfectly, imperfect!"   As a recovering perfectionist, I have in my old age learned to relish in the fact that imperfection is okay.  Not only is it okay, but it is how we learn to appreciate those perfect moments when they do come.  Life isn't perfect, just full of perfect moments! 

6 comments:

Katy said...

I don't believe it for a minute! You're perfect.

Tracey said...

Happy day... you are back to your blog - you are pure entertainment. Thanks for letting me hang out & chat all afternoon today. Your the best. Love you XOXO

AudyCamp said...

I randomly made a stop on over from Tracey's blog & was pleasantly surprised to see so many posts. What a beautiful house you have transformed. And My new favorite quote: Life isn't perfect...just full of perfect moments..Love it! .You're totally right & those moments are what we blog about huh? (and Tracey did you just say "happy day"?...you are so your dad!)

Nichole Barney said...

Jen you always write well when you decide to do it! Keep it coming! You will love going back and reading it later! Love ya!

Val & Terri Galvan said...

Hey Jenn- don't feel bad I am a sporadic blogger too! It's hard to keep up. Hey, thanks for sending Val a graduation card- so thoughtful of you. It's hard to believe that he has graduated. Time flys! We need to get together!

Joan said...

hey cute girl. i'm not sure you turned over that "new leaf"....
you're so funny. hope you are well. we may be down there the end of july/early aug.....yes, that's in 2 weeks. if i have time to get together i will call you.