Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Happy 35th Birthday, Jen!


Happy 35th Birthday!
You have ALWAYS been such a great friend to me and I will forever cherish our friendship! I am grateful to you for the example you have set for me through out my life!  You have a heart of GOLD and you continually amaze me with your unconditional LOVE you show towards others.  You truly are a genuine person with a kind heart!  Thank you for the past 25 years... you have blessed my life more than you will ever know!
I LOVE YOU - Tracey

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

What's up Jenny from the block? I love your new site. Happy 35th Birthday. You are such an amazing person. You are such a kind and compassionate person. Thanks for being such a good friend to me too. I hope you had a great day. You deserve it!

Nichole Barney said...

How can you not love the hair and the matching shirts! So adorable! I am so excited to get you blogging and read all your funny daily stories. You are the best Jen! Thanks for being an awesome sister-in-law and friend. You are such a great example to me of how I want to be as a person! I am so excited to get you guys moved over here. I love you and your family! Happy 35th!

kiley barney said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Whooo hooo!!! :) love thheee BLOG!

Valerie Nielson said...

What a great birthday gift from Tracey! Your blog looks great. Hope your move is going as good. We will be glad you live closer to us but will miss your beautiful, perfect,party house!

Abby Runyan said...

Happy late B-day Jenn. I hope the move went well. It will be fun to have you guys closer. Of course your blog is so cute.